Step 1: Baseline
- Review shot patterns, tendencies and goals
- Initial baseline established with golfer’s current equipment
- Golf swing and ball data measured with launch monitor
Step 2: Fitting
- Fitting process utilizes clubheads and shafts from top-line equipment
- Best head/shaft combination determined by optimum ball speed, launch, spin, dispersion, smash factor, shot height, etc.
- Specs include ideal loft, shaft weight/flex/length, lie angle, grip
Step 3: Testing & Gapping
- When possible, a field test is performed by the golfer
- Yardage gapping for wedges, hybrids, and fairway woods
- Final club specs and set make-up determined and finalized
Step 4: Results
- Clubs built to individual specifications
- More consistent ball striking, reduced shot dispersion, increased distance
- Lower scores… more FUN!!